Vintage Stereo Systems
Brand new records are now available for purchase in our online store!
We ship our records in premium record mailers to ensure you receive your record without damage.
The Midwest’s largest selection of vintage receivers, amplifiers, turntables, and speakers!
We do not ship our vintage electronics, therefor there is no online inventory. -Sorry
Skylabs Audio offers excellent turntables and speakers from Audio Technica, Edifier, and U-turn!
We are an Authorized U-turn dealer!
Made in New York since 1953!
We have several cartridges and headphones in stock!
The Hi-Fi Fanatic
Featuring vintage and modern stereo systems curated by Hi-Fi enthusiasts from across the country.
Enjoy seeing what others have in their set-ups!
- S. Branch’s Den RevampDecided to re-vamp the old den with some vintage equipment and new. Looks good, but the sounds is lackluster (although adequate). Let me explain. Yes, … Read more
- John A.’s Awesome StackFrom one little Realistic STA2000 many years ago to a whole stack! I love this hobby!
- Greg H.’s Man CaveThe speakers are Fluance and Klipsch bookshelf speakers.
- S. Branch Stumbles Upon a Philips GA 312 TurntableThis is my garage work room where I run a basic setup to test and evaluate stereo equipment Irandomly pick up from time to time. … Read more
- Riann C.’s Pioneer System in South AfricaThis is a mostly 1978 Pioneer system.Amplifier – SA-508Tuner – TX-608EQ – SG-300Turntable – PL-200 Also have a:DVD – DV-535 (Almost Vintage at this point)Power … Read more
- Kevin N.’s Conrad Johnson System47-year-old, Altec Lansing, Valencia, voice of the theaters. Conrad Johnson premier 11A Amp, premiere 10 Preamp, premier 9 DAC, with a Conrad Johnsontransport all CDR … Read more
Would you like to see YOUR audio system featured in The Audio Fanatic?
Click the button below to fill out the form. Include all the information about your system and please add photos in the form so everyone can see your awesomely curated system!
Like and follow us on social media!
Product reviews, how-to videos, and more are continuously added to your YouTube channel. Be sure to subscribe!