Vintage Stereo Systems
The Midwest’s largest selection of vintage receivers, amplifiers, turntables, and speakers!
We do not ship our vintage electronics, therefore there is no online inventory. -Sorry
Skylabs Audio offers excellent turntables and speakers from Audio Technica, Edifier, and U-turn!
We are an Authorized U-turn dealer!
Made in New York since 1953!
We have several cartridges and headphones in stock!
The Hi-Fi Fanatic
Featuring vintage and modern stereo systems curated by Hi-Fi enthusiasts from across the country.
Enjoy seeing what others have in their set-ups!
- Steve B.’s Recent System UpdatesSome recent updates were made to my small bedroom setup which is CD-focused. To theHarman/Kardon 330B an H/K EQ 8 was added which really has…
- Clint B.’s Japanese Auction Site FindsThis is my very first real setup. Before this, I had crappy computer speakers hooked to my TV. I pieced this together while stationed here…
- Andrew W. Started in HiFi at 12At 12 I got a Philips GA 212 for Christmas and bought a Phillips 3861 to drive the GA212 then an equalizer and larger speakers…
- Blade S.’s Shop SetupThis is my Shop setup where I spend 12 to 14 hours a day since I retired. Pioneer SX-1080, Pioneer RT-707, Pioneer RT-1020L, Pioneer CT-F850,…
- Nathan J.’s Marantz-Based SystemMarantz 2270, technics mk 1200, Vandersteen 1c’s, and a Rythmik L12 sub The centerpiece of the system is the Marantz 2270 paired with a classic…
- Shawn O.’s Pioneer SystemPioneer SX-1250 receiverPioneer PL-A30 turntablePioneer CT-W880 cassette deckCerwin Vega AT-15 speakersAltec Lansing 501 speakers.
We are no longer accepting submissions for the Hi-Fi Fanatic.
Like and follow us on social media!
Product reviews, how-to videos, and more are continuously added to your YouTube channel. Be sure to subscribe!